ISH 2018 Travel Assistance
Travel Assistance Applications are now closed.
The XXXVII World Congress of the International Society of Hematology (ISH 2018) is delighted to provide Travel Assistance for young students and scientists in the field of Hematology, who do not have the financial means to attend the Congress in Vancouver. These delegates will return with new knowledge and contacts that will make a difference in their institutions.
Applicants to the Travel Assistance Fund will:
- Be 35 years or younger at the time of application
- Submit an abstract for the Congress (poster or oral)
- Complete the application.
- Proof of age via government issued ID, i.e. passport, drivers license
- Provide a letter of recommendation
- Personal photograph (“headshot”)
Deadline to submit completed application: March 23, 2018
|Travel Assistance Application Deadline||Closed|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||Closed|
|Travel Assistance Notifications||May 18, 2018|
|Early Registration Deadline||June 1, 2018|
For further information, please contact the Speaker & Program Manager at ish2018-speakers at icsevents.com