Exhibit & Sponsorship Options
ISH 2018 is funded through sponsoring and exhibiting participation. This industry support greatly enhances the quality of the conference and the opportunity to offer high level educational programming, at the same time presenting a unique opportunity for interaction between hematologists, nurses and companies offering products and services for this market.
Why participate in ISH 2018?
- Strong reputation since 1948 as a highly-regarded forum
- Relevant and up-to-date scientific sessions designed by an outstanding international program committee
- Networking opportunities with more than 1,500 delegates from all over the world
- Significant global gathering focused on the progress of hematology research and practice to improve the health of people around the world
- Host Organizations: Canadian Hematology Society (CHS) and International Society of Hematology (ISH)
- Organizing Committees: Local Organizing Committee and Scientific Program Committee
- Scientific Program
- Program at Glance
- Information about Vancouver and Congress Venue
- Sponsorship Guidelines
Past Congress Information
Attendance at Past ISH Congresses
|2018||Vancouver, Canada||1,000 exp.||2008||Bangkok, Thailand||1,400|
|2016||Glasgow, UK||1,050||2007||Punta del Este, Uruguay||N/A|
|2014||Beijing, China||1,450||2005||Istanbul, Turkey||1,400|
|2012||Cancun, Mexico||1,200||2002||Seoul, Korea||3,000|
|2010||Jerusalem, Israel||1,500||2000||Toronto, Canada||3,500|
Demographics & Statistics from ISH 2016
Of the 1,050 participants in ISH 2016 in Glasgow, 84% were from Europe, 7% from Australasia, 4% from North America, 2% from Africa, 2% from the Middle East, and 1% from South America. This is typical for events held in Europe.
For ISH 2018, we expect to welcome 20-25% attendees from Canada, 15-20% from the United States, 15-20% from Europe, 15-20% from Australasia, and 5-10% from South America.
Among the 1,050 participants in ISH 2016, the following categories were represented:
- Clinicians: 53%
- Academics: 22%
- Industry: 12%, of which 9% were pharmaceutical companies
- Non-profit: 5%
- Students: 3%
- Others: 5%
The top 10 countries represented at ISH 2016 were:
- Hong Kong
Interested in Exhibiting?
The exhibition is a vital part of ISH 2018. Every effort will be made to ensure that all exhibitors receive prime exposure and direct marketing opportunities with key players and decision makers in the field. Efforts include but are not limited to:
- Networking Reception on the evening of Thursday, Sept 13 in the Exhibit Hall
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks in the Exhibit Hall on all days
- Delegate lounges and poster presentations in the Exhibit Hall
|Non-profit tabletop||Publisher||Inline||Corner / Peninsula / Island|
|Early Rate, per booth *||CAD 1,000||CAD 3,000||CAD 4,000||CAD 5,000|
|Regular Rate, per booth **||CAD 1,500||CAD 3,500||CAD 5,000||CAD 6,000|
|Description||Maximum 1 tabletop display per organization||Special rate for journal, magazine and book publishers||One side open to an aisle||Two / three / four sides open to an aisle
No minimum / Min. 4 booths / Min. 6 booths
* Early Rate: until March 16, 2018
** Regular Rate: after March 16, 2018
Included with each Exhibit Booth purchase:
- One exhibit space (100 sq ft / 9 m2), pipe and drape [8 ft x 6 ft, no pipe and drape for non-profit spaces]
- One table, two chairs, wastebasket (carpet & electricity not included)
- Panel with organization name
- Two (2) exhibitor badges incl. Congress materials, Exhibit Hall access only
- Max four (4) additional exhibitor badges per paid booth at CAD 250 per badge
- Listing with logo, web link and 50-word biography on website, onsite program and mobile app
Level sponsors have first choice in selecting booth location, followed by exhibitors on a “first-paid, first-served” basis. No exhibitor may sub-let or share with another exhibitor.
Please note: As per the guidelines of the University of Toronto's Office of Continuing Education and Professional Development, the Accrediting organization for ISH 2018, gift items cannot be distributed. This includes small items bearing the exhibitor’s name and/or logo. Only items which are educational in nature are allowed.
Non-Profit Tabletop Displays
Exhibitors who are defined as a non-profit organization are eligible to receive a reduced exhibit rate for a maximum of one (1) tabletop display. Assignment of space will be confined to a specific area on the floorplan. Non-profit exhibitors do not have the option to choose space in other locations on the exhibit floor at this reduced rate. If subsequent booths are requested, these are charged at the regular booth price.
- Thursday, Sept 13: 17:30 - 19:00 (Networking Reception)
- Friday, Sept 14: 10:00 - 16:30
- Saturday, Sept 15: 10:00 - 16:30
(Subject to change)
Interested in more visibility? Keep reading below.
Ready to order? Please click HERE to contact us.
Interested in More Visibility?
To reach a sponsorship level, you can:
- pick "a-la-carte" items from the options above (exhibit items as well as sponsorship/marketing items), or
- make a general contribution to the Congress, or
- choose a combination of these two options: if the total of your "a-la-carte" items doesn't reach the minimum amount for the sponsorship level of your choice, simply add a general contribution amount.
Upon reaching one of the amounts mentioned below, you will unlock the benefits associated with the respective sponsorship level, in addition to the specific benefits associated with each "a-la-carte" items you will have chosen. Our experienced Sponsorship and Exhibits Sales Manager will work closely with you to customize the best package to achieve your specific organization's goals.
|Academic Partner *
|Complimentary exhibit booths||2||1||-||-||1|
|Priority Selection of symposium time slot||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Complimentary delegate bag insert (supplied by Sponsor)||✓||✓||✓||-||-|
|Supporter recognition on ISH & CHS websites, Congress program, onsite signage||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Supporter recognition throughout the years leading up to and during ISH 2018: CHS newsletter, printed material||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
* Academic Partner: Supporter Level available to academic institutions only.
You chose a Corner Booth, a Luncheon Symposium, the Outside Back Cover ad, and the Onsite Mobile App. Your total reaches CAD 67,000. You wish to be a Platinum Sponsor. You can choose additional items and/or add a general contribution to the Congress of CAD 3,000 to bring your total to CAD 70,000 and unlock the following benefits:
- 4 full Congress invitations
- 3 additional complimentary exhibit booths (making a 4-booth peninsula)
- Priority Selection of symposium time slot
- Complimentary delegate bag insert
- Platinum Sponsor recognition on ISH & CHS websites; Congress program; onsite signage
- Acknowledgement of support throughout the years leading up to and during ISH 2018: CHS newsletter; printed material
The Congress offers opportunities for your organization to host a Breakfast Symposium between 7:00 and 8:30 on Friday, Sept 14 or Saturday, Sept 15; or a Luncheon Symposium between 12:00 and 13:30 on each day of the Congress.
CAD 15,000 each
- Friday, Sept 14, 7:00-8:30: 1 ON HOLD, 1 available
- Saturday, Sept 15, 7:00-8:30: 2 ON HOLD
CAD 25,000 each
- Thursday, Sept 13, 12:00-13:30: SOLD OUT
- Friday, Sept 14, 12:00-13:30: SOLD OUT
- Saturday, Sept 15, 12:00-13:30: SOLD OUT
As the sponsor of an Industry-Supported Seminar, you will:
- Have the use of a room at the Vancouver Convention Centre
- Receive a basic AV package with LCD projector and screen, microphone at the podium, audience microphones, and a head table for four or six with microphones
- Receive two (2) one-day registrations for your Seminar staff
- Be listed on the Congress website and in the Onsite Program, with seminar description and hyperlink to organization’s seminar registration page (if desired)
- Have the opportunity to include a complimentary delegate bag insert promoting your Seminar (supplied by Sponsor; insert to be approved by Organizing Committee)
- Have information on the seminar sent to all registered delegates prior to the Congress (email sent through the Congress Secretariat)
- Prices above do not include food and beverage; food and beverage can be ordered through the Congress Secretariat
- Only basic AV is included. Additional AV equipment can be ordered from the official AV supplier via the Congress Secretariat
In order to enhance the scientific program, the Sponsor must:
- Provide the symposium program as well as presentation slides to the Congress Secretariat and Organizing Committee for approval
While CME accreditation is not mandatory for Industry-Supported Seminars, the information discussed must be presented in an objective, balanced and scientifically rigorous manner. The content and format of the symposium or its related materials must promote improvements or quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest or a commercial interest. Titles must be indicative of the program topics.
Sponsor will be responsible for providing the advertisements as per specifications to be communicated by the Congress Secretariat.
Print Advertising - Congress Program
|Half-Page Ad||CAD 1,500|
|Full-Page Ad||CAD 3,000|
|Inside Back Cover (Exclusive)||CAD 5,000|
|Outside Back Cover (Exclusive)||CAD 7,500 - ON HOLD|
Print Advertising - Onsite
|Carpet Branding - Footprints in Exhibit hall||CAD 2,000 per aisle|
|Pillar Wrap in Registration Area||CAD 10,000 each|
|Carpet Branding - Graphics at entrance of Exhibit hall||CAD 20,000|
|Banner Ad on Congress Website||CAD 2,000 per month|
|Banner ad in pre-Congress E-Blast 1||CAD 2,000 each|
|Banner Ad in Initial Registration Email (Exclusive) 2||CAD 3,000 - ON HOLD|
|Banner Ad in Final Confirmation Email (Exclusive) 2||SOLD|
1 The Congress Secretariat will send e-blasts to interested parties on a regular basis prior to the event to update on newest developments about the Congress. Your custom banner will be displayed in the body of the e-blast.
2 Each delegate will receive an initial confirmation email at time of registration. All confirmed delegates will receive a final confirmation email a few days before the Congress. Your custom banner will be displayed in the body of the email.
Choose from a variety of marketing items to increase your exposure and visibility.
|Meeting Room/Hospitality Suite||CAD 3,000 per day|
|Limited meeting/office space is available at the Convention Centre for you to host reviews, hospitality suites, staff offices, press rooms, etc.
The office/meeting space comes with basic AV package, including projector and screen.
|Delegate Bag Insert||CAD 3,000|
|A one-page flyer or brochure of educational value will be included in each delegate bag, with prior approval from the Congress Organizing Committee.
Production and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Sponsor.
|Message Board (Exclusive)||CAD 3,000|
|The Message Board will be located in the Registration Area and will be a central reference point for all Congress delegates, allowing your branding to be up front and personal.
As the exclusive sponsor of the Message Board you will:
|Umbrellas (Exclusive)||CAD 5,000|
|Vancouver can be a rainy city some days in September. What better way to put your brand in front of delegates than provide them with much-needed umbrellas when the clouds open?
As the exclusive sponsor of the Umbrellas, you will:
|Delegate Help Desk (Exclusive)||CAD 7,500|
|The Delegate Help Desk will be located in the Registration Area. Staff will be available to assist delegates with any questions they may have regarding the Congress, the Scientific Program, or Vancouver.
As the exclusive sponsor of the Delegate Help Desk, you will:
|Delegate Lounge (Exclusive)||CAD 10,000 - ON HOLD|
|A Delegate lounge will be located in the Exhibit Hall to provide delegates with a comfortable seating area to conduct meetings, check emails or simply to study the Congress program.
As the sponsor of the Delegate Lounge, you will:
|Hotel Key Card Branding (4 available)||CAD 10,000 each|
|Several Congress hotels offer the opportunity to custom brand their key cards. This is a unique opportunity to put your branding in the hands of delegates.Please note that the sponsorship price does not include the production of the key cards.
This item is only available to official Level sponsors of the Congress.
|Charging Lounge (Exclusive)||CAD 15,000|
|A Charging Lounge will allow attendees to power up their mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and other electronic devices for free. It will be in high demand and can be placed in the Exhibit Area near your booth.
As the sponsor of the Charging Lounge, you will:
|Wireless Internet (Exclusive)||CAD 20,000 - ON HOLD|
|Wireless Internet will be available throughout the Congress venue at no charge allowing delegates to use the Congress Onsite Mobile App, access abstracts online and connect with other delegates and colleagues.
As the exclusive sponsor of the Wireless Internet, you will:
|Presidential Dinner (Exclusive to Platinum sponsors)||CAD 30,000|
|The Presidential Dinner will take place on Friday evening. The Congress Chairs will invite plenary speakers, major sponsors and committee members to an exclusive, by-invitation-only event to thank them for their commitment.
As the exclusive sponsor of the Presidential Dinner, you will:
|Onsite Mobile App (Exclusive)||CAD 30,000|
|The onsite mobile application will be provided to delegates free of charge and will be available for most iOS and Android mobile devices. The mobile app will include the full scientific program, the exhibit floorplan including exhibitor biographies, and general Congress, venue and local information. Timely updates about any onsite program changes or important announcements will be sent through the app via notification alerts.
As the exclusive sponsor of the Onsite Mobile App, you will:
Ready to order? Please click HERE to contact us.
Please contact our dedicated Sponsorship and Exhibit Sales Manager at ICS to discuss the various items and pricing options.
Ms. Cali (Carine) Vindeirinho
Senior Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales Manager
International Conference Services (ICS)
ISH2018-Sponsorship at icsevents.com
Suite 300, 1201 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 2V2
Mobile: [+33] 6 9545 8085
Office: [+1] 604 681 2153
Fax: [+1] 604 681 1049
Hotel Accommodation: Book Official!
The Congress Secretariat (International Conference Services Ltd.) is the official housing bureau for ISH 2018 and will offer assistance with the coordination of housing requirements for the Congress. Discounted room rates have been negotiated for delegates and groups. All Sponsors and Exhibitors are asked to support the Congress by booking accommodations via the official Housing Bureau. Priority selection of hotel rooms will be granted to Sponsors.
The Congress Secretariat retains the right to downgrade Sponsorship levels if Sponsors do not book through the official Housing Bureau. Full rates and hotel lists are available on the Congress website.